jueves, 4 de julio de 2019

MY ERASMUS + EXPERIENCE IN ENGLAND


       
       It is not the first time I travel in Europe, even, it is not the first time I take a course outside of Spain. But it has been the first time I have had an Erasmus experience, an Erasmus + experience.

      This program has offered me the opportunity to participate in a CLIL course in Great Britain, allowing me to expand the knowledge on this type of methodology to be able to take it to the classroom of my center.
      
       The experience was very positive, since in addition to learning new and different things, I had the opportunity to meet professors from other European countries with whom I shared and exchanged experiences regarding the teaching-learning process and the peculiarities of each of the educational systems in our countries originally.

      Speaking with them and with students of different European origins, they also took courses there, one thing I remain clear, and that is that, although each individual is unique, in the end the teenagers that we have in our classrooms have the same concerns and life projects, with similar needs to undertake their exit to the labor world, either in their own countries or outside of them

     For all these reasons, I believe that this kind of programs and the activities that they develop are very important to create a current and future society that is endowed with the necessary capacities to promote a united Europe.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario